More than a home
Welcome to Zima Homes
Brilliant from every angle, Designed with you in mind. Nestled along the Western bypass in Wangige, Zima Homes is the place to be, with every detail thought through sustainable design.
Conveniently located within close proximity to Westlands, Ruaka, and Kikuyu where shopping and entertainment never sleeps.
Zima Homes is the new development of BuildX Studio Nairobi, Kenya
Zima Homes is ideally located to reduce your daily commuting time, while enjoying life in a serene environment.
The site borders the new Western Bypass, and is located in the fast-growing neighborhood of Wangige. Its location is central and very well- connected to business nodes and shopping facilities.
Zima Homes offers the highest standards of healthy and sustainable design.
The scheme offers a lot of space between the buildings, allowing for natural lighting and ventilation of every apartment. Units are aesthetic and functional, and put their users’ well-being at the center. Residents have access to ample outside spaces including a large courtyard, a recreation area and an accessible rooftop.
• Exposed stone facade with clean finish
• Internal stone and concrete panel walls plastered and coated with light-coloured washable paint in the living room and bedrooms
• Exposed and well-finished stone wall in the living room
• Natural light and ventilation from openings on both sides of every unit
• Open plan kitchen with built-in cabinetry
• Ceramic tiles wall finish in the bathroom and kitchen
• Tiled flooring in the kitchen, living room and bedrooms
• Fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms
• Timber internal doors
• Low-flow fixtures in the kitchen and bathroom
• Dual-flush WC
• TV and Fiber points in living room
• Steel casement windows with clear glass
• Fixed external sun-shading screens for windows
• Over 300 sqm. of landscaped courtyard with recreation and seating areas
• Rooftop terrace with seating areas
• Common laundry areas and hanging lines
• Rainwater harvesting for laundry areas
• 34 parking spaces
• Access to borehole water
• Metering for both water and electricity
• CCTV and manned gate house
• Access control through key cards
• Boundary wall with razor wire fencing
Meet the team
Freda has over 15 years experience in real estate spanning real estate investment management, development, civil & structural engineering, project management and asset management. She is passionate about improving the built
environment in Africa and in driving efficiency in project delivery teams..
She is the Zima Homes Director
Etta Madete is a Kenya-based BORAQS registered Sustainable Design Architect, EDGE Expert, Aspen Senior Fellow passionate about affordable sustainable housing. She is the co-founder and Director at Zima homes, the Affordable Housing Lead at BuildX Studio.
James co-founded BuildX’s predecessor Orkidstudio in 2008. A trained architect, in 2016 he was named in Impact Design Hub’s “40 under 40” and in 2018 was selected as an Aspen Institute Spotlight Health Fellow. He is the Zima Homes co-founder and Director and CEO of BuildXStudio
"Your home ownership journey begins here"
Schedule a free consultation with us
Have some questions about Zima Homes? Want to chat over the details with a personal sales agent? Chat with us today! Signup for a chat